On 4th Nov, I went to see one underground Hip-Hop artist names WHY?. As you know, underground Hip-Hop has quite difference sounds than general Hip-Hop like what is sort of appears on Billboard chart. It's influenced from variety of genre which are post-rock, experimental, electronica etc.. with beats, rhythms and rapping are from Hip-Hop tendency, I think it's like improved Hip-Hop. Anyway, he played with a brand-new band(maybe) which was totally peaceful and surely his rap and rhythm were piquant indeed!
However, I thought other support bands who appeared before Why? played were not so interesting... Only this point made me disappointed at that time.
Anyhow, now I'm really interested in the organiser who held this gigs on that day because my music inclination is similar to their one as I can see their schedule. I would have been going on their events from now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's great- where was the gig?
Alex
Thank you for your comment, Alex!
It was at The Scala near from King's Cross St. Pancras station.
Post a Comment