Monday, 10 November 2008

Task 15 - Vocabulary building and teaching

On 1st Nov, I learned vocabularies which I haven’t got on my memory “iknow”. This is the web site makes our English learner build up our vocabulary based on psychology. This web site says iknow is difference than other learning system because it can find which words are forgettable and made us poor, then it would focus on those specific words to re-study concentrically by we could gain them. In addition, this system brings to us like a feeling to play game rather than studying.
I recommend this system to students because firstly it’s free, secondly we can also learn pronunciation and phrases on this web site which shows us many example sentences derived from each word.
On that day, I learned following word I faced in the first time.

molecule - the smallest unit consisting of a group of atoms
hypothesis – an idea is based on a few known facts not proved to be true
sole – only; single
mutual – each other

http://www.iknow.co.jp

No comments: